Project Manager (m/f)
Project Manager (m/f).
Description des tâches:
Together with your colleague(s) you will be responsible for managing different types of projects: Business Projects, Regulatory & Compliance Projects, Strategic Growth Projects, Information System Projects…
- You will be a Project Manager in charge of:
o Business Analysis
o Project Charter (defining project Goal, Timeline and critical path, Stakeholders, Business Plan, Success Criteria, Testing Book)
o Project Follow-up and synchronisation of the different stakeholders including external Clients and Management
o Steering Committees preparation
- High focus on objectives and timeline management but able create to find out ways to resolve blocking points, when applicable.
- Define the project tasks and resources requirements
- Support the standardisation of the process
- Ensure alignment of solutions with the group's strategy
- Participates to Procedures and Policies creation and maintenance, when relevant
- Organise and/or animate workshops, brainstorming’s, Follow-up meeting
- Define and revise delivery planning
- Monitor and report progress against planning and budget to the head of project and to steering committee member, as relevant;
- Management or escalation of project risk
- Budget management, when applicable
- Prepare Ad-Hoc reports to stakeholders
Niveau d'étude demandé supérieur Brevet de technicien supérieur (Bac+2/+3)
Métier / domaine de formation:
- Degree in accounting/economics/finance.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven MS Office skills.
- Responsible, accountable and reliable self-starter
- Good active listener
You are structured and well organized, show high level of professionalism and strong work ethic. You show integrity with a willingness to learn and to drive change and have personal drive with a proactive and pragmatic approach. You are a team player and have a strong...