Sr Vertical Start Up Leader- Guadalajara Guadalajara, Mexico Operations.
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday, and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and build new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’
The Sr Vertical Start Up Leader will innovate, encourage, get results and collaborate. S/he will ensure and coordinate the execution of VSU Work process & Standard across IM phases internally & externally (i.e: voice of Manufacturing).
• Lead production Project master plan with related resource planning for VSU.
• Coordinate Early Phase IM work process (VSU success criteria / VSU assessment / CQV plan / Hiring Plan).
• Lead internal communication with standardized review/reports system for all projects in production (Big & Small).
• Mentor and coordinate VSU leaders and teams during Deployment Phase to reach VSU.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• + 8 years of Manufacturing Background with Leadership Role (LL/BU)
• Experience in Leadin...