Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The Customer Service Representative will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints.
• Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on products or services.
• Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
• Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
• Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
• Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills including active listening.
• Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
• Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Customer service experience required.
• Prolonged periods si
- English – Advanced
- Monday - Friday 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM
- $30,000 – $45,000 yearly
- Commissions and bonuses
- Starting time
- Immediate start!