Clinical Laboratory Scientist , Med Tech.
Covance is looking for a Clinical Laboratory Scientist with FISH experience (flexible start time) Monday - Friday
Play a pivotal role in the drug development process and grow your career
Are you interested in making a real scientific impact through your everyday work? Would you enjoy working in a team-focused environment as you explore unique career opportunities?
If you are looking for a company where you can gain exposure to a wide variety of science and explore a multitude of career paths across the drug development spectrum, consider working at Covance as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist with FISH experience. In this role, you will perform laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analysis to provide data, as specified, for required in clinical research protocols. You will also be expected to:
* Resolve technical specimen issues in preparation for analysis and specimen storage and routine and non-routine assay problems
* Ensure the validity of test results through the performance of established quality assurance and quality control procedures
* Perform experiments, as scheduled, for evaluation of new Calibrator and QC lots
* Receive, open and place in service all reagents and materials according to SOPs
* Perform testing, needed to ensure validity of material, prior to being placed into service
This position is located out of our Los Angeles, CA facility. Relocation assistance is available. Work hours are flexible, Monday through Friday. Must have a California CLS License. FISH experience is strongly preferred.
What we're looking for...
Medical Technologists are the most successful at Covance with:
* A Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Lab Science, Chemical, Physical, or Biological Sciences; or a combination of education, training, and experience
* A minimum of 1 year of related lab experience or a combination of education, training, and experience...