Software Sales Representative (Healthcare Remote).
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated sales professional for our
Western region. This position is responsible to sell to and support both end
users and channel partners, leveraging all routes to the healthcare market. The
Sales Executive will sell our marketing leading Identity Management solutions
by gaining a thorough understanding of the client's business and the industry
in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs
which the company can help resolve, developing compelling business value
proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business. The Sales
Executive will also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior
level decision makers and other key buyers within the named accounts and
* Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
* Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's and partner's unique
inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate
solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests.
* Develop business plans, which align to the assigned geographic and
* Engage and work with business partners where appropriate.
* Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans
through/with end users and partners.
* Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated.
* Marshal and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate
SailPoints advantages to the customer.
* Follow-up with clients and work with Sailpoint post-sale account managers
to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account including new sales
* Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including
qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations
and the closing process.
* Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory including the
customers, the prospects, the partners, the ...