Territory Manager, Internal Medicine - Los Angeles, CA.
Pfizer anticipates hiring Territory Managers for the above referenced market(s) in the upcoming weeks and months. If you are interested in learning more about Pfizer, these potential future opportunities and being notified if/when these positions become available, please "apply" to this posting to join our Talent Network.
Below is a general Job Description for the Territory Manager role. Specific details may vary when an actual position is opened.
The Professional Healthcare Representative, Territory Manager, may have a variety of responsibilities, such as the responsibility for sales targets and physician relationships within a specific geography. The Territory Representative must demonstrate a strong understanding of necessary disease states and possess a solid ability to communicate necessary technical, scientific, and product and disease management information to customers. The Territory Representative will provide the most current information pertaining to Pfizer products and their approved indications in a manner which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the territory.
• Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and support customers throughout the selling process; excellent communication and interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and embrace new ways of working in a rapidly changing environment.
• Possess the ability to work in a matrix environment and to leverage multiple resources to meet customer needs and deliver results.
• Perform the role in a compliant manner consistent with all Company policies, practices and
• BA/BS Degree from an accredited institution
• Ability to travel domestically and stay overnight as necessary
• Valid US driver's license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
Preferred Qualifications :