Clinical Imaging Engineer.
IMMEDIATE NEED for an Imaging Engineer to join a healthcare services organization in Los Angeles.
In this role, you will be responsible for administering clinical applications, installing and supporting applications such as: RIS, Radiology PACS, Cardiology PACS, Voice Dictation, Advanced Post Processing, RadOnc EMR, EKG/EEG, GI.
* Bachelor's in engineering, Biomed, Computer Science or a related field. At least 3 years' experience supporting clinical imaging technology environments.
* 2+ years' experience in Fuji Synapse PACS, Fuji CV (formerly ProSolv). Nuance Powerscribe, Cerner Radnet, hands on experience with Imaging Modalites
* Working level knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and IHE.
* Demonstrate basic competency and ability to support Imaging Informatics system interfaces.
* Working level knowledge of Imaging Modalities (XR, US, MRI, CT, Nuclear, Mammo, EKG).
* Knowledge of LAN/WAN, Wired/Wireless networking technologies.
* Knowledge of computer hardware (Advanced Workstations, Diagnostic monitors).
* Basic/Advanced competency with Microsoft Windows OS at Desktop/Server level.
* Certifications by PARCA
* Engineer II - Certified DICOM Integration Professional (CDIP)
* Certified Imaging Informatics Professional (CIIP)
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal em...