Community Manager/Property Manager.
Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.
What We Are Currently Looking For:
COMMUNITY MANAGER/PROPERTY MANAGER - District at Biltmore (Phoenix, AZ)
This key member of our property management team will be responsible for the following:
* As the leader of a multi-million dollar luxury apartment community, you will be responsible for overseeing all business operations at the property and ensure that established financial objectives are achieved
* In this leadership role, you will be responsible for hiring, managing, coaching, developing and inspiring your property operations team and helping them become successful
* You will work closely with the Regional Property Manager to develop and administer an annual budget for the property
* You will keep a close eye on local market trends and develop and implement a monthly marketing plan
* Working closely with your property operations team, you will ensure that all vacant apartment units are ready to lease in a timely manner and that resident maintenance requests are resolved within established timeframe
* You will have the opportunity to utilize your customer service skills by building a strong rapport with residents helping them enjoy a quality living experience