Cyber Security Technologist / Engineer (Program Protection).
Cyber Security Technologist/Engineer (Program Protection)
Are you ready to put your Cyber Security expertise to work on complex projects in support of an exciting space-focused mission? Are you great with people and have a track record of delivering secure systems to satisfy the customer's mission?
Parsons is now hiring an experienced Cyber Security Technologist/Engineer with the desire to work on creating innovative, practical solutions to support Program Protection efforts for space projects. You will be responsible for the security and protection of key government systems.
Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your experience analyzing and securing systems will propel your career and leadership opportunities forward. We need our Cyber Security Technologist/Engineer to exhibit exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills while being versatile and enthusiastic when working in a highly flexible team-oriented environment.
The responsibilities of the Cyber Security Technologist/Engineer position include the following:
* Develops leading edge Cyber Security technology roadmap necessary to ensure system resiliency for customer mission systems.
* Identifies Critical Program Information (CPI) and Critical Components (CC) while developing a Program Protection Plan (PPP) to ensure secure, and reliable operation of government systems.
* Ensures Systems Security requirements are identified and included in program documents.
* Conducts and leads program protection analyses for program information, system information, trusted systems and networks.
* Works with the Program Manager of cyber security project to manage and maintain the project's Cyber Security responsibilities including contributing to efficient resource planning, improving department standards and processes, and researching Cyber Security solutions to support program objectives.