The customer service admin provides effective customer service by establishing a working relationship with internal and external customers through communication via mail or telephone or in-person with customers or company employees.
In addition to the below, the right candidate will need strong EXCEL skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Produces and negotiates customer quotations and proposals.
• Assists in maintaining and monitoring electronic data for established customers.
• Monitors production order schedules and expedites delivery per customer requests.
• Operates inventory control software, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• Assists with contracts for all repair orders.
• Generates correspondence to secure additional customer information to resolve customer disputes.
• Maintains detailed files for documentation.
• Creates proposals, letters, quotes, and miscellaneous correspondence.
• Answers sales call and provides information as needed.
• Serves as liaison with manufacturing, engineering, and shipping personnel.
• Serves as a backup for the completion of all invoicing and shipping documentation.
• Serves as a backup for the receipt and processing of customer purchase orders.
• Processes change orders.
1. Customer/Client Focus.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Organizational Skills.
4. Problem Solving/Analysis.
5. Technical Capacity.
6. Supervisory Responsibility
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of...