Guides travelers by identifying itineraries; booking reservations.
* Clarifies travel preferences by determining travel dates and destination, mode of transportation, and finances.
* Develops itinerary by assembling literature; offering personal experiences; commenting on local customs, points of interest, and special events; answering inquiries; offering suggestions.
* Schedules itinerary by identifying, booking, and confirming route, carriers, lodging, and dining; verifying space and rates; issuing tickets.
* Completes foreign travel requirements by obtaining visa, permit, and medical regulations; completing forms; providing information to obtain currency.
* Prepares travel packet by assembling itinerary, maps, tickets, confirmations, visas and related documents, baggage tags, emergency resources, insurance options, etc.
* Collects payment by entering and verifying scheduled services and charges; computing total; obtaining credit card charge, check, or cash.
* Maintains resource of travel options by traveling carriers and visiting destinations; assembling, filing, and updating directories, brochures, pamphlets, guides, timetables, etc.
- Not required
- English – Beginner
- $32,000 – $74,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Travel Agency • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
Travel by Tilly is a family owned Travel Agency. Whether you're looking to book cruises, family reunions, business incentive trips, accommodations, or an in depth wedding or vacation packages, we have you covered!