Christmas time is coming, but you can’t leave things in the office anyway, waiting for you to come back! Since this will not allow you to rest or it will complicate the return to work.
Six tips so you can go on vacation and to make your return more bearable:
- Organize yourself: First of all, you should know when you can go on vacation taking into account which projects are active and which of them are important. Therefore it is recommended that you organize the days before your departure and leave all the work you can ready.
- Close matters before leaving : Make a list of pending, done and finished tasks to save time and work. In addition, it is advisable to notify the template of your absence.
- Learn to delegate : Inform who will take care of your work during your absence, explain in detail what you will have to do. It is also important that you give him the necessary confidence to perform your duties.
- Schedule an email : It is recommended that you set up an automatic message that is sent every time someone contacts you via email, so you can resume pending issues on your return.
- Leave your return ready : In addition to closing issues before leaving, it is very important that you leave your return scheduled; Plan meetings and projects that you will attend on your return to expedite the return to the routine.
- Disconnect : The main objective of a vacation is to be able to disconnect from the workday for a few days and charge batteries to resume it, so we recommend that you reduce the use of both the phone and the computer, that you try to get away from your routine unless you contact on strictly necessary topics.
Descárgate la app JOB TODAY ahora!