The profile in Job Today seeks to be straightforward and simple: it is important that you complete all the points to make it very attractive!
We give you tips to achieve this goal:
- NAME: Starting at the beginning, the name! Avoid diminutives and motes, it is important to convey professionalism in all aspects.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: A natural smile, a neutral and well-lit background and a camera with good quality. The equation is easy!
- SECTION ABOUT ME: This is the first text that the employer will read: introduce yourself. Explain your concerns, hobbies, the type of work you are looking for, your strengths. Everything you think companies should know and that has no place in other sections; It is a way to make them have a more global vision of how you are, beyond the work experience.
- LANGUAGES: Especially in hospitality and catering, it is important not only to detail what languages you speak, but the level you have and if you have qualifications that accredit it, or stay abroad. Avoid putting things like the versatile “medium English” as it is very inaccurate about the real level you have. If you do not have any degree that accredits a level, try to explain it: “fluid conversation, with writing ability”.
- EDUCATION: Write all courses, titles, etc. you have It is okay to take courses to complete this aspect, especially if you have been in prologue stages without working or have little experience. You should never say that you are “unemployed,” if you are studying and moving to find work, you are not unemployed.
- LOCATION: It is a very basic aspect but that you cannot ignore: remember to place the city where you live well, they could discard your offer if your location is not correct!
Do not hesitate to ask us anything, we are looking forward to helping you!
Descárgate la app JOB TODAY ahora!