Full Time Kitchen Porter
Working in the kitchen can be hard work. It’s intense and sometimes you’ll feel underappreciated as it’s the food on the plate getting the attention.
But we’re not looking for people who need the spotlight. The resulting guest satisfaction takes a team effort – from the KP at potwash to Head Chef on the pass – and we’re looking for new chefs to join and develop their careers with us.
Ours is a kitchen in which you can learn and progress – especially being a fast-paced, all-day restaurant that’s part of an expanding group.
All Dulwich BOH Joiners will recieve a £250 joining bonus after 3 months of service.
• Insist that you be yourself
• Invest in your development & support your future
• Offer part time (15 hours) & full time (min 30 hours)
• Give you excellent team discounts
• Run regular incentives & competitions
All we’re looking for are team players, willing to learn & keen to give our guests the best you can offer. Attitude is key, but some experience in busy & fast-paced kitchens is a big plus.
If this sounds like the chance you’ve been waiting for to further your career, apply!
- English – Beginner
- 5 days flexible shifts, includes some evenings and weekends
- £10.2 – £12.7 hourly
- £250 bonus after first 3 months!! Service charge included.
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
Our mission is to become the nation's most loved neighbourhood restaurant; with friendly local guests, beautiful surroundings and cute dogs that love to pop in for a treat. We deliver a warm welcome with tasty food and fantastic service!