Caffe Concerto is now looking for a thorough and physically strong logistics assistant to assist our warehouse manager with coordinating package deliveries. The logistics assistant will be responsible for receiving and unpacking parcels, completing relevant documentation, and dispatching stock. You should also record and report breakages, major spills, and contaminations to the Warehouse Manager.
To ensure success as a logistics assistant, you should pay close attention to the movement of stock to avoid losses. Ultimately, a top-notch logistics assistant will be able to memorize vast amounts of information for later use.
The core duties and responsibilities that majorly make up the logistics assistant job description in most organizations are listed below:
• Responsible for monitoring material transported and delivered for timeliness and legality
• Assist in loading/unloading, sorting, and stocking, and packaging merchandise and orders
• Responsible for the review, verification, and reconciliation of shipping documents
• Provide support in completing paperwork and documentation
• Carry out clerical work, including typing, proofreading, and editing documents.
Restaurant • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2017
Caffe Concerto is a very popular and icon luxury cafe/restaurant with branches based all over the UK.