Occupational Therapist- East of London- 3 years of expetience is mandatory
#OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST- East of London
• Rate of pay is between £32,000 and £42,000 depending on experience
• Shifts are Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday part-time
• Type of service: children aged 2-19 with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
• Wide range of benefits.
• 3 + years post-OT qualification working in pediatrics
• Experience in working across a multi-professional team
• Working with parents and volunteers
• Managing and evaluating resources within a setting
• Preferably experience in delivering training
• Occupational Therapy Qualification
• Registered with the HPC
• Attended relevant post-qualification training.
• SI training
Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to develop and deliver effective programs for the
• Monitor the effectiveness of programs and adapt as
• Ability to advise and support other professionals
• Ability to identify own training needs, attend required
• training and continued professional development.
• Knowledge and understanding of the SI approach.
• Able to communicate confidently with a wide range of
• people both written and verbal.
• Worked with children with additional and special
- English – Advanced
- Monday to Friday
- £32,000 – £42,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!