About the role:
As a Pasta chef at our Lina Cucina, you will be responsible for the production of high-quality handmade ‘modern and traditional’ Italian recipes & dishes, such as Artisan Pastas, Ragu, Dressing, Sauces and Fresh Foods.
We are London’s most iconic Italian delicatessen and restaurant, with locations in Soho and King’s Cross. First opened in 1944, Lina Stores is known for its fresh, handmade pasta, meats, cheeses, antipasti and many more products — all imported from Italy! We also have an online shop from which allows customers to order online quickly and easily with seamless deliveries straight to their front door. All of this of course requires preparation, which is all done in our very own Lina Cucina in Peckham, where we develop our high-quality Italian recipes.
- Daily nutritious lunches
- Easy parking & bike access
- Weekends off 1 in 4 and most Sundays off
- Fresh & high quality ingredients
- The opportunity to develop and grow with us
- Daytime positions/Hourly pay
- Learn new cookery skills e.g. hand & machine pasta production, artisan desserts etc
- Employee discounts
- Mental Health Support Programme
- English – Advanced
- Monday - Saturday 6.30am-4.30pm (daytime hours, Sundays off, 5 days)
- £10.5 – £11 hourly
- Discounts, Free food, Mental Health Support Programme, on-site parking
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
Italian Delicatessen and Restaurant brand, established in 1944 in Soho.