How should I go on with my hiring processes throughout this time?
This uncertain situation has had a serious impact on many job sectors. You can count on our support to help you with your hiring process. At JOB TODAY, even though our office is closed, we are continuing to work from home to ensure that our service is uninterrupted. 🤗
If You’re Looking For Staff
- Post your jobs: We are lifting limits on the use of JOB TODAY to give you the tools to hire that match your needs. We have also extended your job expiration period to 60 days on our platform.
- Chat with applicants: Use the unlimited chat feature to chat with applicants from your JOB TODAY account on our app or website.
- Update your company profile: Fill out your profile to the max and link it to your social media channels, creating brand awareness.
If You Were Hiring But Have Been Affected
- Keep looking at profiles: Our database is available to you, there you will find new registered candidates that match the profile you are looking for.
If You Are Having To Work From Home
- Make the most of working from home: Set-up your home office, check that you have all the tools and accesses you need. Make your home office a comfortable and cosy space.
- 😫 Avoid overworking yourself: create a schedule and set a timer, allowing you to keep track of your tasks and to stick to your schedule.
- Be patient: It can be challenging to establish a work-life balance. Social distancing doesn’t have to mean isolation – keep in touch with your colleagues online.
Stay Active And Positive – Our Tips
- Adapt to change: Be flexible and maintain a positive attitude.
- Patience is everything: There are many unanswered questions flying around which may cause you stress. We must all do our best to remain calm, by finding something that fits us best: mindfulness, exercising, meditation, the list goes on.
- ❤️ Take care of your health: Stay healthy by going out for walks keeping a safe distance away from others, exercise at home, drink plenty of water and sleep for 7-8 hours a night. This way you will be prepared for success when you do find a job.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your local health authorities and stay at home. 🏡
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com. We care about your well-being and want you to know what you have our support during these unfamiliar times to help you reach your career goals. 😊
The JOB TODAY Team