What should I do if my work or job search is affected by COVID-19?
This uncertain situation has had a serious impact on many job sectors. You can count on our support to help you with your job search or current work situation. At JOB TODAY, even though our office is closed, we are continuing to work from home to ensure that our service is uninterrupted. 🤗
If You’re Looking For a Job
- Check our job feed daily: We are working to provide you with the most relevant job ads during this time. New job ads pop up on our feed every single day.
- Keep applying to jobs: Don’t stop sending out your application. Even if the hiring manager is taking a while to respond, don’t lose hope. There is bound to be a rush at the end of this.
- Update your CV: To make the most of your job search, keep your CV updated.
- No experience? No worries! We’ve got loads of jobs listed that don’t require any experience. Keep your eyes peeled!
If You Are Already Employed But Are Affected
- Look for an additional source of income: Consider the possibility of getting another job in the meanwhile. Ideally, where you can work part-time, from home or in a sector that is in high-demand at the moment (delivery, healthcare, cleaning, telesales, jobs where you can work from home).
- Keep checking our job feed regularly: We are doing our best to add as many new relevant job ads as we can every day.
If You Are Having To Work From Home
- Make the most of working from home: Set-up your home office, check that you have all of the tools and accesses you need. Make your home office a comfortable and cosy space.
- 😫Avoid overworking yourself: create a schedule and set a timer, allowing you to keep track of your tasks and to stick to your schedule.
- Be patient: It can be challenging to establish a work-life balance. Social distancing doesn’t have to mean isolation – keep in touch with your colleagues online.
Stay Active And Positive – Our Tips
- Adapt to change: Be flexible and maintain a positive attitude.
- Patience is everything: There are many unanswered questions flying around which may cause you stress. We must all do our best to remain calm, by finding something that fits us best: mindfulness, exercising, meditation, the list goes on.
- ❤️ Take care of your health: Stay healthy by going out for walks keeping a safe distance away from others, exercise at home, drink plenty of water and sleep for 7-8 hours a night. This way you will be prepared for success when you do find a job.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your local health authorities and stay at home. 🏡
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com. We care about your well-being and want you to know what you have our support during these unfamiliar times to help you reach your career goals. 😊
The JOB TODAY Team