A Product Designer at JOB TODAY will join a small, versatile team. We move fast, aiming to strike a balance between doing things perfect and delivering them to users fast.
We’re at a pivotal point with various high impact projects getting off the ground where you can influence and shape the design and experience of our millions of users. We’re looking for someone who will demonstrate product thought leadership, care about our results, be comfortable and interested in growing over time into adjacent disciplines like product management.
What will you do:
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Let users lead the way. Our users inform where we are going. Our teams focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams, working closely with product managers and developers to deliver the right features in the right way to users per their needs
- Own your work and ensure we meet our goals from a design and delivery perspective.
- Produce alternative concepts, prototypes and designs at the right level of detail for the phase of the project, empowering us to make the right choices and try the right things.
- Translate product/feature goals to concepts and full detailed designs, generating a streamlined user experience in line with Job Today brand.
- Be part of the product team, influencing product decisions
Skills and Background:
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design at consumer-focused, mobile first companies
- Demonstrated experience with product concept
- Designed multiple products addressing different user needs
- Effective communication skills
- Able to generate a vision and concepts based on little or lots of data
- Able to detect the right goals and challenge when needed
- Deliver on strategy at high level of detail
- Data driven and humble, utilizing user feedback, data and A/B tests to improve our performance
- Radical Transparency
- Row Together (Teamwork)
- Shoot For the Stars
- Not Ready, But We Must
JOB TODAY is the #1 app for jobs in restaurants, hotels, shops and more. We use mobile technology to help millions of people find a job in 24 hours. Our easy to use platform empowers employers to take ownership of their hiring and connect with jobseekers in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
With over 150 million job applications made on our platform since our launch in 2015, we are reducing barriers and connecting people to jobs making opportunities available for everyone.
Backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms and with offices across London and Luxembourg, we’ve built a growing team that is as diverse as our users. From product development to customer service, we believe that different backgrounds help us provide our users with the best experience.
Join us on a mission to help everyone find a job the same day!