Are you a supervisor / experienced waitress looking for a management position to further your career?
Then apply to join our team at Chuku’s – the world's first Nigerian tapas restaurant.
We're an award-winning independent restaurant serving up an immersive cultural dining experience with a vibrant atmosphere. We've been featured on BBC, Sky and Time Out.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
To be our Assistant Manager you'll need:
1) An ambitious desire to learn
2) An eye for detail
3) To create memorable guest dining experiences
4) To maximise customer sales and profitability
5) A big heart and big smile!
Our restaurant is 35-covers and, as the Assistant Manager, you'll be running the floor with a 3 waiters/waitresses. We aim for no double shifts and 2 days off a week, as we know there's more to life than just work.
Location: Seven Sisters, N15
Salary: up to £29k p/a
Contract: Full Time
Hours: 45 hours p/wk
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
1) Fun & relaxed family-spirited team
2) Regular team outings (e.g. bowling, roller disco)
3) Coffee on tap
4) Discounts when you dine in
5) Being part of an award-winning independent restaurant
- English – Advanced
- 45 hours per week
- £28,000 – £29,000 yearly
The World's First Nigerian Tapas Restaurant • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2018
Founded by a brother-sister duo, Chuku's offers an award-winning cultural dining experience - recommended by Time Out. You'll fit right in if you have a big heart and big smile, take pride in your work and have fun when doing it!