Clothes Aid is a well-established social business working in partnership with various UK charities including Cancer Support UK and PDSA.
We are recruiting an Exports Administrator to assist our Exports Sales Manager. This is a part time role at present – with the possibility of additional working hours up to full time 35 Hours a week. This role is maternity cover for our present Exports Administrator.
The Exports Administrator will be based in our depot in Blackburn, with the possibility of working from home for part of the working week.
Summary of Role:
• To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Export Sales Manager
• Maintenance of exports records within ‘SALESFORCE’ system and ‘SAGE Accounts 50’
• Assisting fully in regards to export sales documents, collation and archiving the documentation.
• Responsible for all administration and exports order processing.
• Promptly liaising with overseas clients regarding the export and customs documentation
• Create, maintain and update all company spreadsheets accurately and in a timely manner
• Process export orders ensuring paperwork completed correctly
• Organising and preparing reports to a tight deadl
- English – Advanced
Polish – Intermediate
Russian – Intermediate
- 3hrs Mon-Fri 15hrs a week
- from £12 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!