Caretaker: Scope of Work
• Carry out a range of caretaking duties including security and supervision of the site and related equipment
• Minibus driving
• Cleaning duties.
• Carry out security procedures for school buildings and grounds
• Set security alarm systems; report potential security breaches; respond to alarms / other call-outs following agreed
• Check all windows, doors and gates are locked, lights switched off, and gas and electrical appliances are turned of at end
• Carry out routine and non-routine opening / closing of school premises and grounds
• Operate fire / burglar alarm systems
• Undertake secondary cleaning including spillages when cleaners are absent
• Respond to calls outside normal working hours as a result of break-ins etc. and/or the setting off of the burglar alarm.
• Provide access, where possible, to premises / classrooms in event of snow / minor flooding or similar situations
• Deal with enquiries from employees, workers and contractors and, where appropriate, in liaison with The Cleaning
Company, the School Manager, Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher
• Attempt to prevent unauthorised access onto school
- English – Advanced
- £10.75 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Cleaning Contractor • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2016
The key to our success and our reputation is our staff. We encourage ambition in the company, and regularly work with staff to help them develop and grow.