Double Your Salary-Terms & Conditions
Last changes to Terms & Conditions February 13, 2019
By participating in this raffle, you agree to, and accept, the following Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this raffle is JobToday S.A, 203 Route d’Arlon, Luxembourg, L-1150 (JobToday).
- This raffle open to residents of the UK aged 18 years who are eligible to work and reside within the UK, except employees of JobToday or its subsidiaries and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the raffle.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the raffle. However, standard mobile data and internet connection charges may apply.
- By entering this raffle, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person and multiple entries from the same account or related accounts will be counted as one entry with the first entry being submitted being the entry counted. Where JobToday discovers or has reasonable grounds to suspect that any entrant has used any software or automated process either to enter the raffle or to make bulk entries, JobToday may exclude such entries and disqualify the entrant from the raffle.
- The closing date for entry will be midnight (BST) on 31 December 2018. After this time, no further entries to the raffle will be permitted and any entries submitted thereafter will be automatically disqualified.
- JobToday accepts no responsibility for entries delayed or not received for whatever reason (including, without limitation, due to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes). Entrants should note that JobToday does not accept responsibility for the safekeeping or return of any entries and entrants should, therefore, ensure they retain a copy of their entry for their own records.
- The rules of the raffle and how to enter are as follows – Entrants must:
- apply for a job via the mobile job board and market place application provided by JobToday (the JobToday App) and be hired by an employer via the JobToday App at any time during the period between 14.09.2018 and 31.12.2018 the (Raffle Period); and
- complete the entry form provided by JobToday submit this to JobToday by no later than midnight (BST) on 31.12.2018. Entrants will not be eligible to participate in this raffle unless you have submitted your completed entry form by midnight (BST) on the 31.12.2018 even if they have been employed via the JobToday App during the Raffle Period.
- Entrants must provide a valid email address in their entry form for a chance to win.
- The prize will be an amount in cash equal to the most recent monthly salary received by the entrant from the employer that hired them during the Eligibility Period, provided that the maximum amount of prize money that will be paid out will be £3,000. Entrants with a monthly salary of more than £3,000 will, therefore, have their prize money capped at £3,000.
- One winner will be selected randomly from all qualifying participants.
- The winner will be notified by email by 31.01.2019 and asked to confirm the following personal details: full name, address to which the prize should be posted, proof of salary (e.g. a scanned copy of their most recent payslip), proof of working contract with current employer and contact details of the current employer.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not provide the personal details set out above within 14 days of notification or if JobToday is aware or has reasonable grounds to suspect that a winner is not eligible to participate in the raffle, JobToday reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize money will be posted to each eligible winner by cheque within 14 days after confirmation of the winner’s personal details have been received and his or her eligibility confirmed.
- JobToday accepts no responsibility for any prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- JobToday’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the raffle will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- JobToday reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend or terminate this raffle at any time without notice: (i) in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical issues outside its reasonable control; (ii) to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidance; or (iii) to ensure that the raffle is run in a fair manner, in each case with no liability to entrants or third parties. Any changes to the raffle will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by JobToday on the raffle website.
- By participating in the raffle, each entrant warrants that: (i) all information submitted by them is true, current and complete;(ii) any information submitted by them is personal to and relate specifically to them; (iii) their entry and all information which they submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third part, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; and (iv) they have permission to use or feature any people, content or other material contained within their entry. JobToday reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor entries for this purpose.
- JobToday does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the raffle or as a result of accepting any prize. JobToday is not responsible for any technical issues in relation to any telecommunications or internet network (including in relation to speed or bandwidth), including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude JobToday’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- JobToday reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and disqualify an entrant for submitting false information or for having breached these terms and conditions.
- All taxes, costs other expenses incurred by an entrant in relation to the competition are the sole responsibility of that entrant.
- The raffle and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.