Working within a highly luxurious four-star property means that every area must be kept to the highest standards of both presentation and cleanliness. The housekeeping and turndown assistants provide exceptional cleaning services with attention to the very finest details.
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced cleaning professional to support our Housekeeping Manager with general property and bedroom cleanliness.
You will be required to clean all bedrooms of the hotel thoroughly, with the key aim of enhancing the customer experience by having excellent standards of cleanliness and room presentation.
Typically shifts commence at 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
7 days on rota schedule (2 days off per week)
· Experience of cleaning with high attention to detail (desirable)
· Strong team player with good communication skills
· Ability to take direction and also to delegate (where appropriate)
· Flexible regarding availability and working hours
· Awareness of H&S and COSHH in relation to cleaning practices
Reference ID: LHC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00 /13.00 hour
- 7 days on rota schedule (2 days off per week)
- £11 – £13 hourly
Cleaning • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
We are an extremely busy and growing cleaning company, so reliability is a key asset.