Enjoy being in the kitchen? Then join us at Chuku's as a Commis Chef.
WHO IS CHUKU'S:
We're an award-winning independent Nigerian tapas restaurant serving up an immersive cultural dining experience with a vibrant atmosphere. We've been featured on BBC, Sky and Time Out.
We aim for no double shifts and 2 days off a week, as we know there's more to life than just work.
Location: Seven Sisters, N15
Salary: £10.50-11 p/hr (incl. service)
Contract: Full Time
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
1) FREE Employee Assistance Programme for well-being including free access to counselling & financial advice
2) Fun & relaxed family-spirited team
3) FREE food every shift you work
4) Regular team socials (e.g. bowling)
5) Staff discounts when you dine in
6) Being part of an award-winning independent restaurant
- English – Intermediate
- ~40 hours a week
- £10.5 – £11 hourly
- Including service
The World's First Nigerian Tapas Restaurant • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2018
Founded by a brother-sister duo, Chuku's offers an award-winning cultural dining experience - recommended by Time Out. You'll fit right in if you have a big heart and big smile, take pride in your work and have fun when doing it!