ROOM ATTENDANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
• Makes bed.
• Dusts the room and furniture.
• Replenishes guest room and bath supplies.
• Cleans the bathroom.
• Cleans the closet.
• Vacuums and racks the carpet.
• Checks and secures the rooms.
• Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
• Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
• Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
• Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning, etc.) as required
• Cleans guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor.
• Responsible for replenishment of guest complimentary water.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and maintain the work area.
• Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
• Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to him.
• Authorise to enter guest rooms for cleaning and providing turn-down services as per requirement.
• Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
- Not required
- from £8.91 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Hospitality Industry • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
RS Worldwide is a dynamic and innovative company committed to providing innovative resourcing and Facility Management solutions since 2004. RS Worldwide specializes in the provision of comprehensive hospitality and facility services