Are you an experienced chef looking for a new role in a growing restaurant business?
Then apply to join our team at Chuku’s – the world's first Nigerian tapas restaurant.
WHO IS CHUKU'S:
We're an award-winning independent restaurant serving up an immersive cultural dining experience with a vibrant atmosphere. We've been featured on BBC, Sky and Time Out.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
To be a Sous Chef at Chuku's you need to:
1) An ambitious desire to learn
2) An eye for detail
3) A genuine love for food
4) A big heart and big smile
You do not need to be an expert in Nigerian/West African cuisine, as we can teach you.
We aim for no double shifts and 2 days off a week, as we know there's more to life than just work.
Location: Seven Sisters, N15
Salary: £12-14 p/hr (incl. service)
Contract: Full Time (40-45 hours p/week)
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
1) FREE Employee Assistance Programme for well-being including free access to counselling & financial advice
2) Fun & relaxed family-spirited team
3) FREE food every shift you work
4) Regular team socials (e.g. bowling)
5) Staff discounts when you dine in
6) Being part of an award-winning independent restaurant
- English – Advanced
- 40-45 hours p/week
- £12 – £14 hourly
- Including service
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
The World's First Nigerian Tapas Restaurant • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2018
Founded by a brother-sister duo, Chuku's offers an award-winning cultural dining experience - recommended by Time Out. You'll fit right in if you have a big heart and big smile, take pride in your work and have fun when doing it!