Due to continued rapid expansion as a result of a superb local reputation, we are looking for a talented Guitar teacher to join our fast growing team
· Creating lesson plans for students
· Motivating students and encouraging progress
· Communicating with a variety of ages and abilities
· Preparing students for an annual recital organised by the school
· Preparing students for suitable examinations e.g. ABRSM, Trinity etc.
· Keeping own financial and expenses records for tax purposes
Essential Skills / Knowledge
· Teaching Guitar or Drums (from beginners up to advanced levels)
Teachers are contracted on a self-employed basis and are required to be available during their contracted hours each week during term time. The position typically requires working afternoons and evenings as the majority of lessons take place between 2 - 8pm, Monday to Friday. We also offer teachers / students weekend sessions in the mornings and afternoons on Saturdays and Sundays (typically from 9am - 3pm).
We have a large portfolio of students ready-to-go, and can therefore provide you with instant lessons as well as organising your timetables.
Private 1-2-1 Music Lessons • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2021
Music Maestros offers students of mixed ages and abilities, private music lessons from technically advanced music teachers. We teach a wide range of musical instruments including piano, violin, cello, guitar, drums and singing.