We tell you all the keys to know how to find work in less than 5 minutes! Enrollment in job offers on online platforms increased by 20% in the month of January 2018, compared to the month of December 2017. In the new year many people take the opportunity to consider new purposes , both personally and in the workplace. . Changing companies, looking for a new job or even adopting a new profession are some of the goals that people set for the new year.
4 out of 10 Spaniards believe that job opportunities will be greater in 2018, according to data extracted from the ‘Consumer Confidence Indicator’ conducted by the Center for Sociological Research (CIS).
Here are all the tips you need to find a job this year that begins:
Before you start searching: work profile
- Write your experience, training, etc. taking into account the type of job offer you are looking for. You can’t explain everything! So it’s good to focus on detailing the part that interests you most for the job you’re looking for. It can also be interesting to highlight if you have done any volunteering . It is another way to gain experience!
- Be sure to take the routine to update it frequently, especially on dates (update the work you do, the courses …).
- Photo: it is important that it is a clear, professional and well-lit photo. No photo is good, no matter how good you go!
- It may seem very obvious, but it is always okay to go over the spelling again. A fault can cause a very bad impression on the employer.
- In the section ‘About me’ take the opportunity to detail everything that has no place in your professional experience and studies . How are you as a person? What hobbies do you have?
- It is important to keep in mind: The one who reads your work profile for the first time knows nothing about you. It is important that you put yourself in the place of someone who does not know you. It can be a great idea to show it to a friend to find out what impression it makes them read .
Objective: find a job
- Spend x time a day looking for a job. Create a routine around this. Looking for a job is NOT standing!
- Applies to realistic job offers. (Not for applying to more offers on anything will work better for you). Focus on the offers you really choose.
- Take the option to attach a video in the application or the ch at. Through one of these 2 ways it can be a good fact to send the company details about you that may be especially relevant for that particular job.
- Activate notifications. In addition, you can take advantage of the fact of looking for a job from your mobile to respond from anywhere.
- Check new job offers regularly. New offers appear every minute on Job Today!
The following steps: more tips!
Preselected: If you have been shortlisted in a job offer, congratulations! Do you know how to act now?
Job interview: Are you overwhelmed by the fact of doing interviews ? No one knows better about your experience and training than yourself. And here we give you many tips to gain security and not to go blank!
You start working: do you know everything you need to know about your payroll ? It is important to understand all the points of it!
Look for our latest offers: barman , beauty & wellness , care , cleaning , messenger , education , kitchen assistant , retail , warehouse , …Descárgate la app JOB TODAY ahora!