Junior Sous Chef
Full time also weekends is a must,
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Chef within a restaurant environment and a proven track record of delivering excellent quality food.
You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for food in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
You'll have the highest standards and ensure you always deliver the highest quality fresh dishes for our guests even on the busiest shifts!
As a junior sous chef you will be expected to:
* Prepare, cook and present food in accordance with client standards
* Makes sure records and paperwork are always up to date.
* Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
* Great team-player
* To work calmly and effectively under pressure
* A great eye for detail
* Passion for the industry with a real desire to expand and develop your knowledge
* Hardworking and fun
- English – Intermediate
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Pub restaurant • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
Modern greek pub & restaurant. Currently closed for complete renovation of the restaurant and garden. Looking for energetic￼, hard working, team oriented professional chefs!