Company established in 1969, we are specialist in the Lapping industry.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Polishing and packing parts and having a good attention to detail
· Ensuring parts match customers order, Checking for defects and Ensuring correct packaging requirements are carried out;
· Making sure the correct amount is being packed - informing management if the order is short/over; Packing items securely ensuring they will not move around or come out of packaging in transit;
· Preparing paper work for booking good in and out process
· Working at a steady pace, this can be a physical role.
· Maintaining a clean and tidy work place.
· Other general duties
What are we looking for from you:
· Driven and self-motivated.
· Positive attitude.
· Cooperative/can work as a team.
• Takes pride in their work environment
The working hours are 40 hours a week; Monday to Friday 08:00- 16:30 with an half hour lunch break and 2x 15 min breaks. This role is permanent.
Start pay will be £9.50 hour increasing to £10.00 after training.
Please give as many details as possible in your CV.
Reference ID: 1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hou
Engineering • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2021
Specialist in Lapping Industry