Chef De Partie
Blues Kitchen Manchester i looking for exceptional CDP’sto join our family.
We celebrate the diverse and encourage the extraordinary.
We only recruit passionate people that share our values and we believe that leads to a healthy, happy work environment where you can learn and grow to become the best.
You can’t be moody, you must be confident, caring and be driven to constantly improve.
We turn jobs into careers and we promise to give you life-long, transferable skills with amazing memories whether you're part time or full time.
If you give us your energy and loyalty, we won’t just give you a job we’ll give you a career.
What we offer:
• A chance to be involved in a brand new opening and lay the foundations for the future
• Opportunities to learn new skills
• Clear routes for progression
• Personal development plan to achieve your goals
• Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
• 40% discount company-wide
• Fully paid, regular training sessions aimed at your growth
• Staff food and drinks
• An action-packed Christmas party
We’re looking for:
• Hard work
restaurant • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
As part of our team of Chefsyou will work as a unit to deliver to our guests the full Blues Kitchen experience. We will give you the opportunity to learn new skillsso you have everything you need for a fulfilling career in the kitchen.