Experienced Sports Coach
Learning Through Sport Ltd are looking for a highly motivated EXPERIENCED Coach to join our expanding team of top quality coaches,in the Southampton area to deliver PPA, and After School Clubs to help child development.
To be considered you will need to be:
* Experienced in coaching with a min of 1 yrs delivery experience in PPA and ASC
* Hold a minimum Level 2 NGB coaching qualification in any sport.(pref Multi Skills level 2)
* Preferable to hold a clean driving license and own transport.
* Have a current valid safeguarding children cert.
* Have a current valid First Aid Cert.
* Hold a CRC/DBS.
* Able to demonstrate ability to coach and manage young children.
* Have an outgoing personality and have a real love for coaching and developing
* Have excellent time management skills.
* Be able to self motivate, and work as part of a team or on their own.
What we offer:
Very competitive rates of pay, in accordance with qualifications and experience.
We will supply coaching uniform and all sporting equipment.
Positions are for 15 + hrs per week available to start with potential for more hours once established.
- £10 – £15 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Sports Coaching Company • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2021
Our company philosophy is to put the young people we coach at the centre of everything we do; it should always be about them.