We are currently recruiting for an experienced MOT tester/Vehicle Technician to join our friendly team.
St Brides MOT Station is a small independent and family run garage offering a fast-paced working environment. Our aim is to provide the best service to our customers from start to finish, therefor great customer service skills are essential.
Candidate Requirements are:
* Licenced to test Class IV as a minimum, Class I and II are desirable
* A full clean UK driving licence
* City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work on the latest technology
* Be able to diagnose and carry out general vehicle repairs to a high standard
* Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Confident with using office-based systems as required
* Must keep the work areas, tools and equipment clean at all times
* Excellent communicator
* Good history of punctuality and timekeeping
Hours of work are Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:30pm. Additional hours on a Saturday are optional.
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience/qualifications.
Reference ID: SB001
- English – Native
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Starting time
- Immediate start!