Dyson Customer Service & Sales - Native Dutch (Remote-UK based)
Your Daily Tasks:
• You will be communicating with clients through different channels such as telephone, email or social media and looking for solutions if they are experiencing difficulties with their order or device.
• As you work, you will be using leading-edge diagnostic tools and Excel to help guide clients in solving issues with their machines.
• In more extenuating circumstances you may agree and arrange to a technician visit or to send additional/spare parts directly to the clients.
• You´ll be on the lookout for opportunities to talk with clients about new and exciting products that are regularly launched into the market as well as existing products (cross-selling and up-selling).
• Start Date: 17th of May 2021
• Temporary contract until 31st of October 2021
• Full-time, 39 hours per week, working Monday to Sunday fixed hours 12 PM - 9 PM, two weekends off guaranteed per month. You also have the option to work rotating shifts between 7 AM and 7 PM.
• Salary: £24.000 gross per year.
• Professional training (paid) that optimally prepares you for your job
• You will be working anywhere in the UK but you must collect and return the equipment in Warrington.
- Not required
- Dutch – Native
English – Intermediate
- £24,000 yearly
Contact Centre. Customer Service & Sales. • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2019
CPM is in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do - our DNA - delivering our clients' brands to their customers through our people with customer care teams trained specifically.