Looking to start a career in management? Working as a graduate or trainee management executive will get you involved in all aspects of our business.
Looking for ambitious and driven individuals who are eager to learn. Amazing opportunities available, including the chance to progress to a more senior role or even executive role in the future.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organisation.
- Help set policies.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training programme.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyse sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Work with management to develop and implement actions to protect assets and profitability. Only have a few spaces left! Apply with us today!
- Not required
Sales & Marketing • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2020
Our mission is to create a fun environment; engage and capture audiences by creating remarkable customer experiences. If interested, message with your email address and your number.