· Reception duties; greeting clients and answering telephone.
· General housekeeping duties, ordering stationery and office supplies.
· PA duties, meeting minutes and room setup.
· Assisting architects with Project Management and planning application administration.
· Upkeep of the office Project Management System (Archi Office).
· Producing monthly client invoices and coordination with Accounts Manager.
· Assisting with Recruitment and other HR duties as and when required.
· Managing the CPD programme for Practice Staff. (Continuous Professional Development).
· Administration of Quality Management System (ISO 9001.2015).
· Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials.
· Upkeep of company website.
· Upkeep of social media feeds.
· Assisting with administration associated with procurement of new contracts.
Essential Skills/Experience Required
· At least 2 years Office Administration experience
· Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher
· Good IT knowledge
· Social Media knowledge - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
· Experience in Quality Management System administration (ISO 9001:2015) (desirable).
Architects Practice • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2021
Cumming Anderton Architects was founded in 1983 and over the years has developed a strong reputation for creating imaginative buildings that demonstrate our ability to understand client needs.