We are a local business offering daily small-group personal training outdoor classes in Ravenscourt Park.
Our mission is simple - to get people fit for life, in body and mind.
Personal Trainer to deliver key aspects of PT in a small group setting (max 5 people per session)
Benefits of working with Pod:
- Teaching a block of 3 sessions but only need to plan 2 as you can deliver the same session for 8.05 and 9.15)
- Sessions are already up and running. No marketing involved - we find the members to fill up the sessions
- A shed full of kit close to Ravenscourt Park
- Team W’App / optional Zoom Catch Up 2 x month – support, you are not on your own, opportunity to share + problem-solve together
- Know 24-hours in advance if teaching. If no shows/late cancels you still get paid
- Supportive, creative and adaptable Level 3 qualified PT
- Happy teaching outdoors all year round
- Fun and empathetic
- Preferably living close or nearby Ravenscourk Park, W6.
- Must be registered Self-Employed
Part-time hours: 3 per week, potentially more
Expected start date: 04/10/2021
Salary: £25.00 per hour
Fitness and Wellbeing • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2021
We are a local business offering daily small-group personal training outdoor classes in Ravenscourt Park. Our mission is simple - to get people fit for life, in body and mind.