Entry Level Outbound Sales Agent (German Speaker)
Malaga is calling!
What does that mean?
- A friendly small city lifestyle with a charming city centre
- Colourful Andalusian culture, fair and fiestas
- Sunny weather all year long and blue flagged beaches
- A variety of delicious tapas and Mediterranean cuisine
- Lots of chances to learn or improve your Spanish
If that sounds like your dream location, please check our client's new job opporutntiy in Sales.
Your responsibilities and impact as a an Outbond Sales Agent will be*:
- Sourcing and generating leads for sales (prospect qualification, scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
- Identifying leads and following up on them
- Using a CRM tool (Salesforce) to track daily activity in terms of prospecting and opportunity management.
- Lead negotiations and direct client contact
* Depening on the exact role, there will be more focuss on one or the other tasks
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and an advanced level of English
- Having good knowledge/interest in Telemarketing/Sales
- Having good knowledge/interest in IT
- Preferably having previous experience in Outbound Sales and Business Development (not a must)
- Good self-organization and time-management skills
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Malaga for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Spanish work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
– Full-time contract and long term contract
– 39h/week, Monday to Friday (09:00 to 18:00)
– Salary: depends on the project (17000-26000 € gross/year)
– Relocation Package
– Private health insurance
– Meal vouchers
– Lots of discounts with our partners
– Free after work activities
– An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
- No se requiere
- Alemán – nativo
Inglés – avanzado
- 17.000 € – 26.000 € anual
- Incorporación inmediata
Recruitment • 1-10 empleados
Con nosotros desde julio, 2019
We know that living and working abroad can be both challenging and rewarding – our whole team made the same decision to experience life abroad. Let us be your personal advisor and help you manage this important and gratifying next step.