Bakery Equipment Technician Engineer (Part Time)
Preparation, repair and refurbishment of used bakery equipment for resale.
Duties include (depending on skills and ability):
· diagnosing mechanical and basic electrical faults
· electro mechanical works including repairing and replacing machine parts (bearings, belts, fuses, springs, wiring, electrical components, covers, etc)
· reassembling, cleaning and testing machines
· occasional machining, milling and lathe work
· occasional light duty welding and fabrication
· using hot power washer to remove ingrained grease and dirt
Experience with small power tools essential, and ability to use an electrical multi-meter preferred.
We operate with a very small team; hence this is a very varied role. We do not expect you to have the necessary skills to carry out all the tasks listed above, but a positive attitude and willingness to learn is essential.
You need to be self motivated, able to work on your own initiative, willing to work unsupervised and also as part of a team, be totally reliable and have a friendly “can do” attitude.
Our Normal hours are 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (40 paid hours per week), and this part time position is offered on the basis of 2-3 days
Engineering • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2021
We refurbish commercial bakery equipment