Caregiver & Companion
We are looking for part-time Caregivers & Companions in the Godalming, Haslemere, Cranleigh, Pulborough, Billingshurst, Petworth and surrounding areas of Surrey. This job involves visiting vulnerable adults in the community, so you must hold a full driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle.
Pay Rates, Benefits & Hours
• £10.30-£12.00 per hour plus paid mileage allowance.
• Enhanced Rate for Bank Holidays.
• Holiday Pay.
• Your own set clients so no constant changing rotas.
• £150 refer a friend scheme.
• Building to 16-20hrs once you’ve gained experience and demonstrated reliability.
• Your working hours will be a mix of early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoon, early evening, and alternate weekends.
This fantastic care company provide personalised relationship led, non-medical care to mainly private adults and support them to remain independent in their own home. Above all, they understand that everyone is different. That is why they provide care packages tailored to an individual’s needs and carefully match their Caregivers & Companions with their clients. They also offer a minimum of 1-hour visits, so you will never feel rushed.
- Not required
- £10.3 – £17 hourly
- + mileage allowance