Head of Finance and Operations
Title: Head of Finance and Operations
Location: The role is based at 11 High Street, Otford, Kent, TN14 5PG*
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm (37.5hours per week) but you may in the course of your work be required to attend meetings or events outside of these hours
Responsible to: CEO
Line Manager for: Finance and Admin Team (currently includes part-time Accounts Manager, part-time Accounts Assistant and full-time Administrator)
This position is part of the Senior Management Team
1. To deliver high quality financial and business management to support the charity and subsidiary Trading Company.
2. To oversee the accounting and payroll functions.
3. To advise the CEO and Board of Trustees on all financial aspects of the charity.
4. To provide effective management to ensure that a wide range of operational aspects of the charity run efficiently.
5. To oversee and lead on all data operations, processes and maintenance, ensuring information is accurate and timely.
6. To be a member of the Senior Management Team and contribute to the charity’s strategic direction and development.
Charity • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
Hospices of Hope, has led the way in developing hospice care for terminally ill children and adults in Romania and surrounding countries over the past 30 years. Our services have already reached more than 50,000.