Chef De Partie
45-48 hours per week
Service charge goes directly to the team
Brother Marcus is a bright, young fun place to work. It has a strong Brunch following during the day with sharing plate menu in the evening.
The food and drink focus on flavours from the Eastern Mediterranean region bringing fresh, seasonal ingredients to give our guests.
Were are looking for a talented team member that can assist and bring some real talent to the team.
· A good understanding of day to day running of a kitchen
· A basic understanding of budget
· Experience in supervising chefs
· Experience of working under supervision as well as on own
· A passion for the hospitality industry
· A drive to learn and develop your skills
- English – Intermediate
- 5 days on - 2 days off
- £11.5 – £12.5 hourly
- all tronc goes to the team
Restaurant -All day dining • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2019
Owned by three young friends, Brother Marcus attempts to create a young, fun & hardworking atmosphere for the customers and staff to enjoy.