Junior Sous Chef
Joining us as a Junior Sous Chef you become part of our famiglia.
• A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely, read checks and recipes.
• To assist the head chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including where necessary to create rota’s and place orders with approved suppliers
• Actively able to listen to your fellow team and take instruction
• Focused on delivering the very best food, time and time again
• Happy to work at pace and understand how to multi-task effectively
• Willing and eager to learn, cross train and go above and beyond
• Able to follow and adhere to our company standards and follow legal guidelines for Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
• Curiosity to sample the best Italian ingredients!
What’s in it for you
You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start:
• Discounted food on shift
• Flexible working opportunities
• Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
• Apprenticeship scheme
• Employee assistant programme
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands.
- £10 – £10.5 hourly
- plus Tronc
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since January, 2022
Family. It's an Italian thing. Join ours.