Looking for the perfect part-time job?
No prior teaching qualifications required and NO FRENCH NEEDED! We accept all levels of French.
Competitive pay rates between 10.45€ and 16.50€ net per hour (including up to 1€ transportation bonus)
AS A BABYLANGUES INSTRUCTOR YOU WILL:
* Work flexible hours (5-20h/week) adapted to your schedule
* Have a French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
Paris and 17 other French cities: Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Lille, Toulouse, Montpellier, Nice, Rennes, Grenoble, Tours, La Rochelle, Aix-en-Provence, Strasbourg, Dijon, Poitiers and Angers.
* During the after-school period (3pm-7pm), and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays.
* You can work anything from 5 hours to 20 hours per week.
* Native, bilingual, or very good English speaker
* 18 years +
* EU citizenship or a valid working or student visa
* Experience working with young children and a dynamic, creative personality (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
JOIN NOW! Apply quickly and easily online
- Pas nécessaire
- Type d'emploi
- Temps partiel
Babylangue has become leading specialist in early language acquisition • 11-50 Employés
Recruteur chez nous depuis août, 2019
We have revolutionised the way children learn languages, through interactive activities taking place in their homes.