Advance Steel Detailer
A detail focused and experienced individual is required.
We have an immediate vacancy for a skilled person to carry out detailing work on a large range of Architectural Metalwork Projects. This is a remote position and therefore lockdown-proof as well as there being no need to live in London. A proven history of working in the industry is essential along with at least 3 years’ experience of Autodesk Advance Steel Software. Strong communication skills are essential. The interview will be carried out through video, if that is successful a short test will be sent for the candidate to complete.
General duties to include:
• Review of contract drawings to review design intent
• Raise RFI's where necessary
• Liaise with in-house structural engineer and interpret structural calculations
• Produce 3D models in Advance Steel to company standards
• Creation of clear and accurate GA drawings for Approval
• Production of fabrication drawings with BOM's and CNC compatible files.
Please answer the following questions when you apply for this role:
• How many years of Autodesk experience do you have?
• How many years of in the metalwork industry do you have?
• In 1-2 sen
- English – Advanced
- £20,000 – £35,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!