Bar & Waiting Team Member
We are recruiting for experienced Bar & Waiting Team Members. The post holder will have a genuine passion for first-rate customer experiences in an informal bar environment, managing a wide range of tasks, before, during and after service.
Reporting into the General Manager.
- Highly personable and passionate about providing great customer experiences
- Existing Bartender / Front of House experience in a busy hospitality role
- Barista trained - desirable
- Dynamic, professional approach, responding to needs of the business
- Committed to personal development and career progression
- Proactive & positive individual with the right attitude
- Speak fluent English, be eligible to work in the UK & provide 2 work references
- English – Advanced
- Open 10-11pm, Mon-Sun.
- £9 hourly
- Service Charge
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
All-Day food and drink • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2019
“Although a great restaurant experience must include great food, a bad restaurant experience can be achieved through bad service alone. Ideally, service is invisible. You notice it only when something goes wrong.”