Care Assistant / Carer
• To assist service users with all aspects of personal hygiene.
• To provide help in the use of care and aids and other personal equipment to support residents’ needs in areas such as mobility, incontinence and other medical, physical, emotional or mental health issues.
• To provide safe, effective and responsive and palliative end of life care, when required.
• To support the programme of social care and social activities for all service users.
• To report any changes in the health or circumstances of a service user to senior members of staff immediately.
• To document and report all accidents and incidents involving service users, staff or visitors.
• To work as part of a team with the aim of encouraging all residents to remain as independent as possible.
• To act as key worker to a small group of residents.
• To make and change beds; tidy rooms.
• To promote a high standard of dining experience for our residents - set tables and trays; serve meals; and assist residents who may require assistance with meals.
• To answer emergency bells promptly.
• To be welcoming and show courtesy when answering the door and the telephone (taking contact details and accurate mes
- from £8.91 hourly
CARE HOME • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
Windsor Court Nursing Home Residential and Nursing