Health Care Assistant (HCA)
We are seeking for caring, motivated and person centred staff to join our company Pleasure Care Services, to help provide care for vulnerable service users in their own homes, assisting them in their daily activities.
Examples of the type of duties you may undertake but not limited to;
• Assisting with daily personal care.
• Assist with preparation of meals, drinks and snacks when necessary
• To maintain commodes, washing of personal laundry and bed linens (which may include soiled laundry)
• Provide assistance with other tasks of personal daily living such as attending appointments, shopping, going to bank etc.
• Assist and encourage the management of medication or administer where necessary and appropriate, and monitoring health related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake.
• To help service users with mobility difficulties or other physical disabilities, including incontinence.
• To help in the use of aids and other personal equipment.
• Recording care provided in a clear professional manner.
6 months experience in Home Care is desirable not essential
Valid Driving licence and access to vehicle desirable not essential
Agency • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since September, 2021
We provide staff to the health sector where and when needed.